Monday, July 21, 2014

Linky Party

I'm linking up to Kickin' It In Kindergarten's link party about shopping! So far, I have lots of TPT products purchased! As I discussed in my prior posts, I'm ready for some new activities and themes this year. Thanks to TPT I've hit the mother load!







I told ya I hit the mother load, didn't I?! :) I CANNOT wait to use these products in my classroom!! 

I've also restocked my classroom supply of desk name tags, cubby name tags, and bulletin board decorations. I started a cute owl theme in my classroom last year, and plan to continue it this year. I've found the cutest looking owls at Trend Enterprise



Love! 


I've used soap boxes from Wal Mart as crayon boxes for the past 3 years. This year the boxes took a beating and many of them ended up broken by the end of the year. I bought all brand new boxes for my students to store their crayons this coming year. I have 5 different colored tables in my room, and it just so happens Wal Mart has the colors to match (except for red- we substitute the pink instead). If you are looking for a way to easily store crayons I recommend this! They are fairly cheap considering they last a few years if your students know how to care for them. I could not find a link for them, but they can be found in the travel section of the cosmetic isle at many large retailers. 


I'm sure there will be more to add to this list in the next few weeks. I'm trying to slowly prepare for school and enjoy the end of the summer at the same time! :) What are you shopping for?! 


4 comments:

  1. The soap box for crayons is an AWESOME idea! I have Cara's interactive alphabet unit and (as always) it's fantastic. Can't wait to use it at the beginning of the year. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting!! Have you used to Alphabet unit in the past or is this the first for it? I'm not sure if I should pre-make the notebooks or have the students do it......

      Delete
  2. Great to find you through Elizabeth's linky! :) She is the sweetest.. and one of my besties! Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking our my blog! I actually follow you on Instagram and love it!

      Delete