Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sweet Summertime

I still have a month until my school starts- we start on September 2 this year due to school construction. I am so excited to have the next few weeks to stay home and love on this cutie patootie. I see lots of cuddling, smiling, laughing, stroller rides, visits to Grandma's and playing with cousins in our near future! It is soooo wonderful to wake up to this sweet face everyday!!

But in between all of the fun stuff, next week I'm set to start getting my classroom ready. Believe it or not, it will be the earliest that I have went into my classroom to work, and we usually start a lot sooner. My hubby took a week of vacation with the intent that I would work in my classroom throughout that week so we didn't have to hire a babysitter and could soak up every last second of summer with our sweet babe. Once my classroom is up and running I'll share the set up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment