Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the Teacher Linky!

Hello! I am linking up with Falling Into First for a Meet the Teacher Linky! 






I am Jodi, a 29 year old teacher, wife, and mom. This will be my 6th year teaching Kinders. In the past, I taught 3 and 4th grade math and reading for a year. 

Vacation photo- one of our favorite things to do! 

This summer marked the 4th year of marriage with this guy. We actually ended up working in the same school district the year after we got engaged, but we do not work in the same building, so no, we don't see each other all day long. ;) 

Those dimples just melt my heart!!
This year, we welcomed this little guy to our family. We are in love with him. Who knew being parents would be so wonderful! He is almost 3 months old. 


Favorite things...
The Ohio State Buckeyes, Butterfinger Flurries, working out, running, traveling, Hawaii, football games, family time, teaching Kinders, and watching The Real Housewives with my girl friends. :) 

If you weren't a teacher, what would you want to be?
I would be a newscaster.... I would love to work for Good Morning America, E! News or ESPN on College GameDay! I even started with a major in Journalism my Freshman year of college. At the time, I didn't want to move across the country to find a job, so I switched to education. I love teaching, but every once in awhile I wonder where I'd be if I stuck with a journalism major. 

3 words to describe you...
1. calm
2. trustworthy
3. quiet

Finish the Sentence "_______________", said no teacher ever. 
"I love having inside recess in April due to a wind chill below 20 degrees", said no teacher ever. (Can you tell it was a LOOOOONNNG winter in Ohio this past year?!) ;)

It's your birthday and you can invite anyone, dead or alive, to the party. Who are you inviting?
Justin Timberlake.... and if he's coming I hope Jimmy Fallon is too. Have you seen them together on SNL? Hilarious! My husband and I can't get enough of them! 

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
A Crazy, Beautiful Life

You get to pick one Superpower. What is it?
The power to get anywhere I wanted in a very short amount of time. What would you call that super power? I want to close my eyes and imagine I'm at the beach, and *POOF*, I'm there! 

What is your favorite quote?
"You were made to be awesome."- Kid President

I love everything Kid President says! 

If you had to sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
Don't Stop Believin'- Journey

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl! I may or may not be the person who doesn't talk to anyone until I've been awake for at least an hour. 

What is your favorite resource that you've created in your TPT store?
I don't have any yet, I'm  just getting back into blogging, so I hope to start a TPT store eventually! 

Share something we might not know about you!
I'm the youngest of 8 kids. 








1 comment:

  1. I want YOUR super power! When you get it, please share it with me! Loved getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete