Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I was inspired by Mrs. Jump's latest post to blog about a few of my favorite classroom items. 








1. My Smart Board! Love, love, love it. 


2. Post -its of all shapes and sizes.  You can never have enough Post- It notes!


3. Dice of all shapes and sizes. I like dice with the alphabet and with numbers. Many of my math tubs and literacy centers include an activity using dice.... Not to mention all of the dice games we can play during math.





4. Paper baskets. Great mode of organization for student papers, literacy centers and math tubs!!
5. And last but not least, the topic of many of my latest posts, random containers from Target.


What are a few of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. Hello :)
    Where did you find the baskets shown above?
    marislappe@gmail.com
    marislappe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete